Artist/s: Silent Planet
Album: The Night God Slept
Album type: Studio album
Release date: November 10, 2014
Genre/s: Metalcore, Progressive metal
Label: Solid State Records
Format: MP3
Bitrate: 320kbps
Track list:
01 - The Well
02 - XX (City Grave)
03 - I Drowned in the Desert
04 - Native Blood
05 - Tiny Hands (Au Revoir) (featuring Natalie Nicoles of Branches)
06 - firstwake (featuring Joel Quartuccio of Being as an Ocean)
07 - Darkstrand (Hibakusha) (featuring Sean McCulloch of Phinehas)
08 - First Mother (Lilith) (featuring Rory Rodriguez of Dayseeker)
09 - To Thirst for the Sea
10 - Wasteland (Vechnost) (featuring Nathan Mead of I, of Helix)
11 - Depths II
Download from Mediafire
Download from MEGA
01 - The Well
02 - XX (City Grave)
03 - I Drowned in the Desert
04 - Native Blood
05 - Tiny Hands (Au Revoir) (featuring Natalie Nicoles of Branches)
06 - firstwake (featuring Joel Quartuccio of Being as an Ocean)
07 - Darkstrand (Hibakusha) (featuring Sean McCulloch of Phinehas)
08 - First Mother (Lilith) (featuring Rory Rodriguez of Dayseeker)
09 - To Thirst for the Sea
10 - Wasteland (Vechnost) (featuring Nathan Mead of I, of Helix)
11 - Depths II
Download from Mediafire
Download from MEGA

No comments:
Post a Comment